Handwriting ring with actual handwriting engraved onto a gold ring - nothing is more personal! These custom keepsake rings make a treasured gift, in remembrance of a loved one or a sweet note from your child for Mother's Day. These make great Mother/Daughter gifts with each other's handwritten note or from your husband-to-be on your wedding day.
- Available in Solid gold, gold filled and sterling silver
- For a solid gold handwriting ring, click here: Solid Gold Ring
- Ring is 1/4" wide
- Please email us with any questions about your image or to see a proof
Our rings are NOT plated - they are gold filled which has an actual layer of solid gold-pressure bonded to another metal. Gold filled literally has over 100% more gold than gold plating. Gold filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake off, rub off or turn colors like plated rings. With care, TMB gold filled jewelry will last a lifetime, plated jewelry will not last long. You will not be disappointed in the quality of your TMB ring - promise!
Due to the handmade nature, the seam might be somewhat visible. Although we aim for perfection, we rather not polish away the gold and instead opt to embrace the handmade character of our rings- we hope you do, too!
How to Customize
Please enter the requested information above before placing the item in your cart. Be sure to enter the text exactly how you want it to read. For engraved jewelry, we can use any free downloadable font. If you do not specify a font, we will assume artistic freedom.
Please adhere to the character limits when entering the text to inscribe. We will not engrave or hand stamp the characters that supersede the allotted amount. If you have questions or would like us to consider additional text, please contact us prior to placing your order.
Note: When ordering coordinate jewelry, you may leave the address or city center of the location you'd like - we are happy to look up the coordinates for you.
For personalized items and/or custom orders, all sales are FINAL - no refunds or exchanges. If a mistake has been made on our part, we will be more than happy to send you a replacement at no cost to you. Please contact us immediately if this is the case.
We will gladly refund or exchange non-customized items if you are not completely happy - no questions asked. In order to receive a refund, you must notify us via email within 48 hours of receiving the item. We must receive the returned merchandise in its original condition & packaging within 7 days after you receive it.
Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receiving the merchandise for the original transaction amount less shipping and subject to restocking fees. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. If your return does not fall within these policies, you will not receive a refund.
We can not cancel personalized orders so please make sure you want to purchase before doing so! We base our material purchases off our orders to guarantee we have what we need for production.
Should you have any issues with your purchase, please contact us immediately upon receiving your order. We want you to be 100% happy!
❀❀❀ All orders ship using the US Postal Service unless you request and pay otherwise. ❀❀❀
SHIPPING within the US:
We ship all packages via USPS Priority 2-3 day mail which includes tracking and insurance. You can opt to upgrade to Express 1-2 day service at checkout. This does not speed up the made-to-order process - only the shipping process once it's in the US Post Office system. Please remember when ordering to add a production time of 2-4 weeks in addition to shipping to give you a better idea of when you will receive your item. You can also select the option to RUSH our production turn around time at checkout as well.
Shipping OUTSIDE the US
International orders will be sent First Class mail unless you decide to purchase an upgrade at checkout.
We currently have a 2-4 week turnaround for all personalized items. If you need an item by a specific date, please email us. We are usually able to accommodate most requests but won't know of your deadline unless we hear from you! If you want to ensure delivery by a certain date and cannot wait for your jewelry to arrive, you may opt to rush your order for an additional $20. This will speed up our production to 2-5 business days. The rush option can be found at checkout under shipping upgrades - please select Rush Production and Priority 2-day shipping.
YES! You can wear your TMB jewelry in the shower and never take it off! The best way to keep your jewelry clean is to wash it with hot water and dish soap.
- Gold filled is an actual layer of gold-pressure bonded to another metal. Gold filled is not to be confused with gold plating as filled literally has 100% more gold than gold plating. Gold filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Our jewelry is made using a thicker gauge higher quality sheet metal than you see elsewhere (16G vs. 24G). We then custom cut the plates, file and polish each piece in our studio. All of our jewelry is hand crafted with great care to ensure our customers receive the highest quality personalized jewelry.
- Due to the handmade nature, the seam might be somewhat visible on our rings and bangles. Although we aim for perfection, we rather not polish away the gold and instead opt to embrace the handmade character of our jewelry - we hope you do, too!
- Repeat customers are appreciated and receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. Please remember to email us if you don't have your coupon code!
- Hand stamping is not meant to line up perfectly straight like an engraving machine. Please don't expect perfection!!! However, we do offer engraving if perfection IS what you're looking for!
- SPECIAL DELIVERY:
If services such as EXPRESS delivery or additional INSURANCE is needed please ask us for prices.
Made With Love in the USA
We are a husband & wife team in the business of preserving memories and honoring those you love.
Each item is created by hand from start to finish - from original design, to hand forging metal, to stamping and engraving and to packaging and shipping.
We design and fabricate everything ourselves from our studio in Texas. Typically, our jewelry is sturdy enough to wear for a lifetime and the best way to keep it clean is to wear it - even in the shower - and wash it with soap and water.
We only use 14k gold filled, rose gold filled, sterling silver and copper. We do not plate - our gold jewelry will always remain gold, it will not rub off or change colors.
Just a few people who have given our jewelry their stamp of approval: GLAMOUR, Country Living, Great Day Washington, REAL Simple, InStyle, Houstonia and many more!